We have an immediate opening for a career-minded Sales Professional. If you’re looking for a career, this could be your last job! We are Customer Service driven and we’re looking for a professional who will put customers at the top of the list.
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community.
We employ more than 700 people in Sonoma County. We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed, and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
You can learn more about us by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTDPqMpL1A.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet our customers with a smile as they arrive
- Complete all service documents
- Represent and sell recommended maintenance and repair work
- Follow-up with each customer on declined work
- Effectively manage activity in the service lane
- Maintain ongoing conversations with extended warranty providers
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience is helpful, but not required
- Professional appearance is important
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Valid California driver's license with a clean driving record
- Pass a Drug Test
- Must be reliable and punctual
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts
To see what a day in the life of a Hansel Auto Group Sales Associate is like, go to A Day in the Life