IT Network Administrator with Management Responsibilities
Hansel Auto Group has an immediate opening for full-time IT Network Administrator with Management Responsibilities.
IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years in an IT Management Position
- Automotive Dealership Group experience is a huge plus
- Experience with VMware ESXi/vSphere 5.0-6.0 (REQUIRED)
- 5+ years as a Network Administrator experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting users in a business environment and supporting Windows servers and workstations
- Excellent communication skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload based on changing situations
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems
- Active Directory and Exchange experience in an enterprise environment
- Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP Stack, networking, and routing
- Experience with testing and installation of software upgrades/patches
- Working knowledge of local and internet connectivity
- Strong analysis design, documentation, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to research and resolve issues independently or as an integral part of the team
- Ability to lift computer hardware up to 50 lbs.
- Deploy, maintain and resolve issues for all applications and computer equipment utilizing corporate tools.
- Manage and track all hardware and software ensuring standards are being followed and that license and compliance is being met.
- Monitor the LAN/WLAN/WAN network environment, including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless AP, telephony, printers, internet access and software applications
- Working with vendors, researching and gathered quotes for hardware and software investments.
- Provide technical expertise, education and documentation for the company on security, efficiency and productivity
- Ability to assist or resolve networking issues during off business hours and to be on-call as needed.
TYPICAL EXPERIENCE (not limited to):
- Windows Server 2003-2016
- MS Office 2010
- VPN (Windows & Cisco)
- VMware ESXI
- Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Cisco Call Manager 9.x
- Symantec BE 14 & Endpoint
- MS Exchange & Exchange host environments
- Wifi (Cisco & Meraki)
- Working with Hosted Web Sites
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Considerable Discount on Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. The Hansel family sold its first car in 1899. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community.
We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County and our goal is to grow at least twice as fast as the industry. Last year, we grew four times faster than the industry benchmark. We are proud of the growth and tenure of our staff. Advancement opportunities are available.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about three things: making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.